The case of Hedley frontman Jacob Hoggard, who is facing sexual assault charges, has been put over to next month.
The singer of the Canadian rock group has pleaded not guilty to two counts of sexual assault causing bodily harm and one count of sexual interference.
He was arrested and charged last summer after allegations of sexual misconduct emerged.
Story continues below advertisement
Police say the allegations relate to three separate incidents in 2016 involving a woman and a girl younger than 16.
Last month, a judge ruled that the Crown had a strong enough case to proceed to trial and Mr. Hoggard requested to be tried by a jury.
The next hearing in his case has been set for Sept. 27.
Editor’s note: This is a corrected story. An earlier version incorrectly said Hoggard’s trial was set for Sept. 27. In fact, that is the date for the next hearing in his case. This is a corrected story. An earlier version incorrectly said Hoggard’s trial was set for Sept. 27. In fact, that is the date for the next hearing in his case.
Our Morning Update and Evening Update newsletters are written by Globe editors, giving you a concise summary of the day’s most important headlines. Sign up today.